Wednesday, April 6, 2011

She's Here!

I apologize for the missing post! I tried to use the iPad and was only able to post the title.

Our precious baby girl arrived on Monday morning at last! I am so happy and relieved to finally meet her face to face, and to be done with the nausea of this pregnancy. I don't have the brain power for much of a post, except to say that God is abundantly generous and we are all so very grateful for the blessing of our new family member.

Labor was very fast and the birth went as perfectly as it could. My mom and husband helped me every step of the way and I'm so thankful for their presence and their love.

9 comments:

Katherine said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

Allie said...

Yay! Congratulations!

I can't find my blog said...

Congrats! She's gorgeous!!!

Rest well, mama!

Jessica Snell said...

Congratulations! She's lovely.

Rae said...

Congratulations!

My Feminine Mind said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Jen @ Conversion Diary said...

Congratulations!!

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

Oops, that last comment was from me. Congrats again!!

Dorothy said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Except....is that a Michigan cap I see? I feel tempted to send you an OSU one to help off-set the bad influence. Just kidding! All the best to you and your family.